Thursday, March 20, 2008

YEAH!!!

this is really wonderful... i passed my advance theory examinations for driving. one is supposed to answer 50 questions and the passing mark is 45. heng heng got study during the China trip and did up the 500 questions from the book. last time for the basic theory examinations i got to retake it and passed only on the 2nd time... (never study the first time...)
anyway the moral of the story is: if u study hard, you can achieve!
now the mission is to find a master teach me how to drive....
hmmm... wish me luck!

3 comments:

` JIALING said...

HELLOS MR YEO ;D

good luck for the driving thingy ! xD

` JIALING

the dawn chaser said...

haha hi mr yeo. :D

nice walnut story hmm.. and goodluck for driving too!

-GEN.

teresa said...

hey mr yeo,
teresa here. 4e5 rmb? (: just chanced upon your blog today. anyway have you gotten an instructor already? i've got a pretty good one! hahah my uncle actually. i passed all my tests, including practical, my first time!
want his number?