Monday, March 24, 2008

Strange sighting in Singapore

This is some strange sightings around Singapore that I discovered. The first is a photo that I took right outside my c hurch. If you look very carefully you would notice that the price of the can of drink cost $1 in the middle while the rest cost $0.80. Wonder what is added ingredients inside that is different from the rest.



The 2nd picture is taken at BEST at Tampines Mall – it’s a life size transformer. No wonder one day, I feel that the world may be conquered by these ‘More than meets the Eye’.




The last picture is a group of gals sighted at Orchard Road doing interview on whether one should take care of his parents when they are old. I was very lucky to be interviewed. This is really strange cos i was just walking to Kino to get my comic books and then i spotted them. Hahaha... i hope they are not so shocked as me... but it was good that they recognized me and called me. :P


No comments: