Thursday, July 16, 2009

isaiah 42 : 8 - 16

last night i had cell... we had qinglong amongst us which is a bless for the cell. spend the most bulk of time talking about church and our feelings towards our leaders. it was a very good discussion that ends around 2am. very tired today.

today was just browsing youtube on hillsongs, came across one of the worship leader reciting isaiah 42: 8 - 16. hearing the word of God be spoken through the worship leader really bought me to tears... gosh, trying so hard to hold back my tears with teachers around me. how long will church be in this state of brokenness... how long before we sound the horn of warfare... how long before we fight the good battle... how long before You speak to us?

spend some time msn-ing with jingyu, encouraged her and pray that my presence and involved in youth MM will help them to be the next way of generation to bring about a change in the church.

8 "I am the LORD; that is my name!
I will not give my glory to another
or my praise to idols.

9 See, the former things have taken place,
and new things I declare;
before they spring into being
I announce them to you."

10Sing to the LORD a new song,
his praise from the ends of the earth,
you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it,
you islands, and all who live in them.

11 Let the desert and its towns raise their voices;
let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice.
Let the people of Sela sing for joy;
let them shout from the mountaintops.

12 Let them give glory to the LORD
and proclaim his praise in the islands.

13 The LORD will march out like a mighty man,
like a warrior he will stir up his zeal;
with a shout he will raise the battle cry
and will triumph over his enemies.

14 "For a long time I have kept silent,
I have been quiet and held myself back.
But now, like a woman in childbirth,
I cry out, I gasp and pant.

15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills
and dry up all their vegetation;
I will turn rivers into islands
and dry up the pools.

16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.

No comments: