Thursday, March 5, 2009

swimming is a good sports... but

yesterday i went swimming... its been a long time since i swim and then yesterday 'sui sui' got free time in the late afternoon and there is no dark clouds around, so decided to go kallang there to swim...
packed everything, got ready and headed to the swimming pool... at the bridge there, met 2 yr 1s... they were very excited to see me and told me the shocking news that they are having swimming lessons!
while i strongly believe that swimming is a good sports, it actually loosen my backbone which have been giving me quite some problem, but swimming with STUDENTS who know you is a totally different story....
believing that its really my personal time, i went head on to the complex... once i went in - i was greeted with a loud 'MR YEO!!!!!!!'... zomg - not that i am missing from school for so long.... then came a series of questions like: u know how to swim? which day u swim? how come u r here to swim? blah blah blah... being a nurturing teacher, i asked all their questions and excuse myself to the toilet to change...
then i did something that i never done before in the swimming pool, i actually weared my t shirt and wrapped my lower body with a towel and walked to the pool... and within seconds i jump into the pool and started swimming... heng heng those kids are in the intermediate pool while i swimmed and the olympic pool...
then after 1/2 hr i came out and rush to the toilet and bath.... fearing that i would have to bath with the boys...
phew - thou shall not swim on thur evening....

No comments: