Sunday, July 27, 2008

hm... i passed driving test

well, on saturday morning i went for my driving test... so this is wad happened before that...

i went to reservist for 1 week before the test... already rather sian cos sat is the driving test and still kana reservist... luckily i got an understanding OC who gave me nights off to do my last minute revision... then on thursday, due to a large intake of durian, i fell sick - overheated... jialat... then kana flu too..

i was thinking - these are symptoms that perhaps i am not fated to pass my driving test at the first try.. then surprisingly - i passed...

hahahah... my tester was rather shocked to see the indifference in me when he told me i passed... i told him, good lor.. now i can go see a doctor liao.. hahaha... then went to see doc and get medicine... sleep like siao... till now, still dun have that excitment leh... anyway..

next target: boating license... hee hee hee






No comments: